Saturday, June 28, 2008
June 2008 Training
Well on June the 4th Amber and the kids took me to the airport. I went to El Paso for 3 Days, sat in some class and got issued more equipment. The we flew to Fort Polk, La, yes I hate that place. There we trained for convoy escort, weapons, first aid and weapons qualifications. Got rained on several times. The showers were limited only got a shower every 4 days and the laundry service there kept losing peoples cloths. I think I have lost some weight, but my back is killing me. Then on the 27th June we left Fort Polk for Camp Maxie, Paris, Texas. Yes back in Texas. The trip in the buses took about 7 hours, so we did not do much on the 27th. Will post the items from Camp Maxie at a later time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment